Member of the Foreign Expert Advisory Committee of the Institute of International Dispute Prevention and Settlement (2019-2023) at the Beijing Institute of Technology jointly built with China Council for the Promotion of International Trade.
Member of Arbitration Commisions : VI China Guangzhou Arbitration Commission (2021-2026); Zhuhai Court of International Arbitration; Xian Arbitration Commission (since 2022).
- East Central University of Law and Political Science, Shanghai. Visiting Professor (short-term), October 2023.
- Max Planck Institute of International and Comparative Public Law. May-June 2023.
- Royal Institute of European Studies, CEU University, Madrid. December 2022-March 2023.
- The Global Campus of Human Rights in Venice, May-July 2020. (waived)
- Harvard Law School – Institute for Global Law and Policy. (Summer 2019 (waived)
- iCourts – The Danish National Research Foundation’s Centre of Excellence for International Courts(University of Copenhagen. (April-May 2018) (waived)
- Catholic University of Lille – Law School.Visiting professor (short-term) each Fall from 2010 to 2018
- Institute of International Law – Wuhan University. Visiting professor Public International Law and Global Governance (Spring 2017)
- The Max Planck Institute for International and European Procedural Regulatory Law, Luxembourg.(May and June 2017)
- The Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies, Geneva. (April-May, 2016)
- The Max Planck Institute forComparative Public Law and Public International Law, Heidelberg (June-July 2015)
- The Max-Planck-Institute for European Legal History, Frankfurt.(July 2014)
- The Lauterpacht Research Centre for International Law, University of Cambridge(April-July,2014)
- Sciences-Po, Law School (Paris)Visiting Post-Doctoral Fellow 2012/13 (waived).
- New York University (NYU-La Pietra): Adjunct Professor. International Human Rights Law (January –June 2012).
- The Watson Institute for International Studies,Brown University. Fellowship in Global Governance, Law and Social Thought (June 2009 to June 2010)
- Royal Complutense College at Harvard University & Harvard Law School’s Institute for Global Law and Policy(September 2009 – June 2010)
- Brown University, Watson Institute for International Studies (January-June 2009)
- Harvard Law School’s European Law Research Centre & Royal Complutense College at Harvard University (March-June 2007.
© 2022 Ignacio de la Rasilla